A downloadable game for Windows
Four factions vie for galactic supremacy, each with their own goals, motivations and technology. Will you get caught up in the war? As a freelance merc or pledge allegiance to a faction. Or will you play sides? Work the war for profits as a smuggler, trader, or an honest worker.
Obviously you can't do all that in the demo.
As of now you can:
- Purchase Ships at the Station (for free)
- Purchase Weapons
- Dock with the Station
- AI Spawn Automatically
- Target / Inspect AI Ships + Planets
- Take Over Planets
Explained In Game
Please play in 1920x1080.
-- CHANGE LOG --
- Initial Ship starts with items equipped.
- Fixed a bug where you could Dock with the station without Engines + Power
- Fixed a bug where UI would "sink" into the planet mesh.
- Fixed a bug regarding zoom not remembering previous levels after performing a map zoom.
- Zoom area increased (to accommodate larger ships)
- NPC spawns reduced, stress test needed.
- Fixed a bug where you could insert any item into weapon slots (e.g. Engine -> Weapon slot)
- Fixed a bug where ships would explode more than once, and "splits" would regenerate their shields.
- Various minor bug fixes
Twitter : @directivedev
Download + Unzip into a folder